eHouse Smart Home - Hardware
eHouse Smart House
Different variants of installation and communication types of eHouse smart home.
- eHouse LAN (Ethernet) - for rooms' mini-switch bard
- eHouse RS-485 - wired, industrial serial bus - for rooms' mini-switch bard
- CAN eHouse - wired for the electrical sockets & cans - for smaller installations
- RF eHouse - wireless radio to electrical boxes
- eHouse PRO - a central switchboard
- eHouse HYBRID - integrates all of the above installations and building automation systems
| eHouse LAN & RS-485 || eHouse CAN/RF || eHouse PRO |
| || || |
eHouse LAN - MINI/MIDI switch-board based on EthernetRoomManager (ERM) controller for Rooms, Flats - complex and integrated management
Controllers work in LAN network architecture and are optimized to control whole premises, small objects, apartments, yachts, house-boat, recreation building, campers, mobile homes
For installation directly in controlled rooms , greatly shortening 230V wiring, minimalizing work on the system and decentralize it in the most optimal and natural way (dividing into individually controlled rooms).
- Intelligent Outputs (ON/OFF) with professional relays (230V/16A) with sockets for DIN/TH rail installation - Turn on/off any electrical equipment. Safe (4.5cm insulation between electronics and 230V). Switch-boards: MINI - 18 outputs / MIDI - 32 outputs
- 12 programmed smart inputs (on/off) for connecting switches, sensors, etc.
- 3 LED dimmers 12V/2.5A capable to work in RGB mode
- IR transmitter to control an external Audio/Video equipment
- IR receiver for room controller management with infrared remote control
- 10 intelligent measurement inputs used to measure and regulate eg. temperature, light, humidity and other physical quantities
- 12V/8A switching power supply for eHouse building automation and LED lighting
- MINI/MIDI switch-boards enable professional installation accessories including (DIY)
- 128 positions advanced scheduler-calendar
- 24 individual programs/lighting scenes for ON/OFF outputs and dimmers
- 12 individual regulatory and heating programs
- 248 individual infrared control codes for ERM controller
- 248 individual programmable infrared codes for control an external audio-video equipment
Assembled mini/midi switch-board for installation directly in the premises (for comfort/VIP installation in each room).
For a low-budget installations switch-board can provide automation for the entire floor of the building, flat, apartment, etc.
Mini switch-board with ERM
One DIN/TH rail (18-22 units - 18 outs)
Midi switch-board with ERM
Two DIN/TH rail (18-22 units - 32 outs/36 outs)
EthernetRoomManager - eHouse LAN controller
A miniature version for mini/midi switch-boards
Standard version for external covers
Professional mounting & installation accessories
Relay modules and rails to speed-up and ease installation and replace all the cables (up to 80).
Modules for demonstration, evaluation, testing
Modules for testing and configuration eHouse system on the desk.
Testing: measurements inputs, outputs on/off, inputs on/off, infrared transmission/reception
Repeatedly accelerate learning the system, configuration, testing the system without "production" installation in the building.
eHouse CAN/RF Smart House for a decentralized and distributed instalations in electric sockets/cans also in the existing electric installations.
It can work as wired installations (eHouse CAN) or radio-wireless (eHouse RF) in low utilized radio frequency bands 863, 902, 915 MHz.
Components are modular and consists of:
- electronic microprocessor controller of "eHouse CAN" (ECAN) - in the middle
- 4 relays (230V/5A) and 4 dimmers (12V/3A) module for output devices - on the left side
- RF radio module on the selected frequency band - on the right side
eHouse CAN (wired) + RF Module => eHouse RF (wireless)
eHouse PRO eHouse PRO
Intelligent Building is a central switchboard for the whole building or floor. It can also operate in a hybrid system eHouse HYBRID
, integrating all versions of eHouse smart home - depending on the demand for specific control modules and the installation type.
One of the central switching station includes:
- 128 programmed intelligent outputs (on/off) or gates, gateways drives, servos, valves with professional relays 230V/16A with sockets for DIN/TH (4.5cm insulation between electronics and 230V) to turn any electrical equipment. Expandable up to 256 outputs (requires a second box that can be placed anywhere in the building - in distance up to 20m)
- 128 programmed intelligent inputs (on/off) for connecting switches, sensors, alarm detectors, etc. All inputs have features of advanced alarm. Expandable up to 256 inputs (requires a second box that can be placed anywhere in the building - up to 20m from first)
- 12V/8A power supply for building automation eHouse.PRO and LED lighting
- The control switch-box enables professional installation including DIY
- 256 positions of advanced scheduler-calendar
- 256 individual programs/scenes for the outputs
- Optional UPS power supply (12V and 5V) for eHouse PRO building automation and alarm sensors
eHouse.PRO Complete Electronics sets - 256 outputs / 256 inputs
- mini-ARM Linux server 32b
- eHouse PRO interface module, RS-485, CAN, RF for eHouse HYBRID
- 2 modules of 128 intelligent inputs (256 entries)
- 2 modules of 128 intelligent outputs (256 outputs)
- IDC-40 flat cable to connect all modules
eHouse.PRO Server with metal cover for mounting in control switch-board
2 variants of a computer: Raspberry PI, B+, Raspberry PI 2, Banana PRO
128 Intelligent output module for eHouse.PRO with support for drives, roller shutters, actuators, solenoids
128 Intelligent input module for eHouse.PRO with an alarm function.
Alarm Outputs includes:
- Monitoring Radio Line
- Silent Alarm
- Early Warning
- Quiet Alarm
48*RJ-12 inputs module for connecting alarm inputs to eHouse.PRO.
RJ-12 (telephone sockets) Sockets allow fast and professional installation, uninstallation, service about 300 wires to the alarm sensors, switches, etc.
Relay modules and "Common" contact rails to speed up and make professional installation and replace all cables.
eHouse RS-485 - RoomManagers (RM)
Controllers work on industrial serial bus (up to 1200m without extensions), and are optimized to control the whole premises, small objects, apartments, yachts, house-boats, parcels recreation, campers, mobile homes, offices, hotels.
- 32 Intelligent Output (on/off) with professional relays 230V/16A with sockets for DIN/TH (4.5cm insulation between electronics and 230V) to turn (on/off) any electrical equipment. MINI Switch-Board (18 Outputs) / MIDI (32 Outputs)
- 12 smart inputs (on/off) for connecting switches, sensors, etc.
- 3 LED dimmers 12V/2.5A cable to work as RGB
- IR transmitter to control an external audio/video equipment
- The infrared receiver for Room controller management by infrared remote control
- 8 intelligent measurement inputs used to measure and regulate eg. temperature, light, humidity and other physical quantities
- 12V / 8A power supply for building automation eHouse and LED lighting
- The control box and enables professional installation accessories including DIY
- 248 positions of advanced scheduler-calendar
- 24 individual programs/light scenes for on/off output, dimmers and measuring inputs
- 248 individually programmed infrared control codes for RM
- 248 individually programmad infrared codes for control an external audio-video equipment
Assembled mini/midi Room switch-board for installation directly in the premises for comfort/VIP installation in each Room.
For a low-budget installations RoomManager can provide automation for the entire floor of the building, flat, apartment, building, etc.
Mini switch-board with RoomManager
One DIN/TH rail (18-22 units) - 18 outputs
Midi switching RM
Two DIN/TH rail (18-22 units) - 32 intelligent outputs
Professional mounting accessories
Relay modules and "Common" contacts rails to speed up installation and replace all the cables (Up to 80).
Modules for demonstration, evaluation, testing
Modules for setup and test automation on the desk.
Testing: measurements inputs, output on/off, input on/off, infrared transmission
Speed up learning the system, configuration, testing the system without installation in the building.